NLP is the most powerful methodology allowing you rapidly overcome depression, anxiety and effects of childhood trauma.
Because it works on a deep unconscious level, NLP is the most powerful tool for personal transformation. NLP principles and strategies work equally well in sales, management, public speaking and facilitating. True NLP goes way beyond techniques, into the system of thinking, the process a person use to create a successful problem.
With NLP you will discover and maximize your potential, both personally and professionally. You will become more effective and efficient, more confident and resourceful, and more powerful in all interpersonal situations.
- What You will Learn in an NLP Training
– Become laser-clear about what you want and how you can get what you want.
– Become a master communicator, able to create the right climate for success.
– Diffuse conflict situations before they occur.
– Become a master negotiator.
– Learn to “read” eye movements to access a person’s thoughts.
– Learn how to create instant rapport and mutual agreement with anyone, anywhere
– Improve your ability to concentrate and to remember, measurably.
– Upgrade the software of your brain to enhance your learning capabilities in any subject.
– Easily and effortlessly eliminate addictive behaviors such as smoking, overeating, drinking, “obsessing”, negative relationships, etc.
– Easily eliminate depression, stress, anxiety, fear, phobias and guilt.
– Get rid of fears that were stopping you from realizing your potential.
– Turn fear into power.
– Reprogram your self-image.
– Create and maintain your idea body weight.
– Access healing states and improve your physical health with powerful mind strategies.
– Empower others to become more resourceful, confident and motivated.
Who Will Benefit From NLP Technology?
– Anyone wanting to express their full potential in all areas of life and get rid of unwanted behaviors
– Sales people wanting to maximize their sales potential
– Coaches wanting to help their clients take a quantum leap in their personal growth
– Counselors wanting to help their clients experience a rapid and lasting change
– Trainers and Educators wanting to help their students maximize their full learning potential
– Medical and Mental Health Professionals
– Managers and Entrepreneurs wanting to take their business to the next level
– Public speakers and presenters wanting to maximize their influence over their audience
– Parents wanting to raise powerful kids
- A Brief History of Neurolinguistic Programming
People who are masters in their fields usually cannot explain exactly how they achieve extraordinary results. They operate at the level of unconscious competence. They perform without thinking about what they are doing. Often they are unable to teach their skills to someone else or explain what they do that leads to extraordinary results.
NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming) began in the 1970’s when two Americans, a mathematician, Richard Bandler and transformational-linguist John Grinder, asked themselves a simple but fascinating question.” What is it that makes the difference between somebody who is average at any given skill, and somebody who excels at the same skill?” They were certain there was an underlying common denominator beneath extraordinary results, regardless of the field.
To find an answer to this question, Bandler and Grinder studied three extraordinary achievers: Virginia Satir, Milton Erickson and Fritz Perls, in an attempt to extract all the factors that contributed to these people’s extraordinary success.
They also built formal models of the linguistic and behavioral patterns of their three extraordinary research subjects. Bandler and Grinder called the process modeling. Modeling provides tools and techniques to break down masterful performance into its component elements: strategies, beliefs, physiology, subconscious processes, and more.
After the initial study of Satir, Erickson and Perls, Bandler and Grinder studied many other super-achievers -athletes, therapists and entrepreneurs. They identified specific physiology, mental processes, language patterns and strategies that lead to achieving mastery in any field. They developed a formal model of human behavior and communication, on every level. Anyone can adopt this model to achieve excellence. Through NLP, success became a science with predictable and measurable outcomes. It is accessible for anyone.
Do you want to have a better memory? There is a strategy to drastically improve your memory. Do you want to get rid of mental processes that lead you to overeating? There is a specific strategy for that. Do you want to read faster? There is a strategy for photo-reading. Do you want to attract opposite sex? There are strategies for that. Do you want a better relationship with your spouse? There is strategy for that. NLP opens a door to virtually infinite possibilities.
Based on the work of Bandler and Grinder, anyone can use modeling to replicate success in any field. Extraordinary results can be modeled. Modeling is one of the most powerful NLP tools and became the foundation of the body of knowledge that is NLP.
Neuro-linguistic Programming presupposes that anyone is capable of learning and producing extraordinary results. What separates successful people from extraordinarily successful people, are strategies that can be changed on the conscious and subconscious levels.
Using NLP, an average student can become an honors student. A poor speller can become flawless in less than an hour, a slow reader can learn to photo-read, a shy person can easily become confident, and a person afraid of public speaking can easily change their internal strategies and become a powerful public presenter. An average athlete can become a very good athlete. Success in any field can be modeled.
NLP demonstrates that the behavior of an individual can be changed by the use of the specific language and by upgrading an individual’s mental software.
NLP allows you to change or eliminate unwanted behaviors. It gives you skills to choose mental, emotional, and physical states of well being at any time. With NLP you have the ability to become a great communicator, persuader, negotiator, mediator, learner, and mentor to others.
- Applications of NLP
Personal development: Gain total control of your life. Use NLP to eliminate negative emotions, beliefs and ineffective decision strategies. You will easily and effortlessly get rid of negative and addictive behaviors such as smoking, overeating, depressing over things, negative relationships, and other self-sabotaging behaviors. You will be running your life rather than your behaviors running you. You will be in charge of your brain.
If you have issues from your past that are affecting you, you will have the tools to reprogram your subconscious mind to render these memories obsolete and insignificant now and in the future. NLP is the most powerful technology to reprogram conscious and subconscious processes. With NLP you can easily turn on the motivation button in your brain and stay motivated. You can also enhance your learning capabilities by understanding your brain’s unique learning strategies.
Counseling: NLP is the most powerful methodology for rapid and permanent change. Using NLP, you can help your clients quickly get rid of addictive behaviors, eliminate depression and anxiety, transform internal representation of their body image, change unwanted behaviors and reprogram negative beliefs, all on a subconscious level.
Sales and Marketing: With NLP you will have the ability to establish instant and deep rapport with your clients. You will be able to read their body language, hear the deep meaning beneath their communication, easily adapt your communication strategies to their style, and talk to them on a subliminal level. This leads to increase in sales.
Business: Be able to establish a powerful sense of cohesion in your organization. Understand your clients’, business- partners’ and employees decision-making strategies and beliefs. This will equip you to make good strategic decisions, to effectively assign tasks, to determine who to employ and for what positions, and to create positive energy in your organization. With NLP you will become a great negotiator and problem solver. All this turns into profits.
Family Relations: Diffuse conflicts before they occur. Enhance the quality of communication between family members. Become a better parent and spouse. Re-ignite the fire in your marriage and re-discover the passion you once had. Raise powerful kids.
Education: Use NLP to adapt teaching strategies to the unique software of the brain. Maximize your own or students’ learning potential. Students often produce mediocre results because their brains process information in a different fashion than it was presented. Make small changes in the language you use and create great positive results. Challenges such as Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Learning Deficiency (LD), hyper-activity and the like can be relieved by use of NLP Also, stage fear, examination phobia and adverse feelings towards certain subjects can be easily resolved by use of NLP. One of the greatest advances of NLP in the field of education is the ability to assist anyone to increase their school grades by boosting their “mental software” and implementing states of “super-learning”.
Sports: Excellence in sports is largely a result of an athlete’s state of mind. If an athlete is not in the resourceful state, he or she cannot perform at his or her optimal level. Changing the mind state will help athletes achieve success they never knew they could achieve. NLP is being used to help Olympic team athletes attain the state of maximum resourcefulness.
- Presuppositions or Assumptions of NLP
The map is not the territory. Our mental maps of the world are not the world. Just as map does not show all the details of a territory, our understanding of an event is only a “map” of what really happened. We have a perception of the event but a lot of information is hidden from our conscious mind. If we understand our own mental map, how we observe and receive information and if we access information beneath our conscious awareness, we can adjust our experience of any situation.
We can instantly change our emotional state to one we prefer. Also, when we understand another person’s mental map we can communicate with them effectively, and cooperatively produce extraordinary results.
People are always making the best choices available to them. We all have unique personal histories. Within our life experience we learned how to think, behave and what to value. Given what we know, we do the best we can, until we discover new and better ways of doing things.
There are no mistakes, only feedback. All behaviors generate results. If we do not experience the outcomes we expected, we must adjust our behaviors to achieve the desired outcomes. In the process we have learned a more effective strategy.
People already have all the resources they need. We are equipped with mental images, inner voices, sensations, feelings and physical resources. We use them to build up any thought, feeling, or skill we want, and then place them in our lives where we want or need them most.
The meaning of your communication is the response you get. People are always communicating, verbally and non-verbally. Research shows that only 7% of the meaning of our communication is through words. The rest of the communication process takes place through body language, tone of voice and various signals that words cannot convey. That means that 93% of what we communicate is not from our words.
If we communicate a message that is received by a person in a way other than we intended, we did not communicate effectively. The response we get from the other person is really the meaning of our communication. If the outcome of any communication is not what was intended, then we have to change the way we communicate the message until the message is received in the way we intended.
You cannot NOT communicate. We are always communicating, at least nonverbally, and words are often the least important part. Even our thoughts are communications with ourselves, and they are revealed to others through our eyes, voice tones, postures, and body movements.
If what you are doing isn’t working, do something else. If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always gotten. If you want something different, do something different.
If one person can learn to do something, anyone can learn to do it.
Underlying every behavior is a positive intention. All behaviors occur in a context and have underlying reasons. Most bad behaviors are the result of persons having no other resources available to them in a situation. They are acting (or reacting) as best they know how. With NLP, people can learn new behaviors; remove underlying negative emotions, compulsions, habits and addictions.
- What You Will Learn Through NLP
Rapport how to create instant liking and agreement
– Read human body language. Use unconscious body postures so that people unconsciously associate positively with you.
– Learn how to use your voice tonality to build rapport (even on the phone)
– Instantly be able to switch into mutual understanding with anyone you choose.
– Understand the deep meaning in any communication.
Representational Systems. We use our 5 senses to represent internally the information from the environment
– Become aware of how our 5 senses are represented internally in the nervous system
– Discover how what we see, hear, smell and taste influence our physical responses
– Identify a person’s real thoughts by observing their eye movements
– People have different preferences in how they use the 5 senses to process information internally. Learn how to match this to create instant rapport and mutual agreement.
Submodalities – the secret programming software of your mind
– Find out the inner encoding mechanism of your brain and take control of it.
– Get rid of unwanted behaviors; overeating, smoking, drinking, obsessing, anxiety, negative relationships etc.
– Learn to create a sequence of instructions to modify your disempowering beliefs and turn negativity into power.
– Use “swish” pattern to change negative emotional states in yourself and others.
– Create high energy states when you need them.
– Challenge and overcome objections elegantly.
– Discover how to customize your speech for each individual to achieve instant acceptance.
– Recognize what type of personality is hiding behind different types of words.
– Learn how to use abstract language to achieve instant agreement.
– Learn how to use abstract language to induce a trance.
– Discover how 3 questions can help you to reveal specific information about any concealed subject.
– Learn how to masterfully help someone in changing their mind.
– Become a powerful presenter.
– Get rid of procrastination forever.
– Learn how to be in charge of your internal emotional state rather than being controlled by it.
– Learn how to motivate yourself instantly and stay in that state as long as you want.
– Learn how to free yourself from an unwanted internal response to some (past or present) external trigger, such as someone’s voice.
– Get rid of the memories of early childhood traumas and reprogram your future timelines so that the past remains in the past and the future is free of the burdens of the past.