Thank you so much for signing up for a one on one coaching session with one of our highly skilled NLP coaches. The time you spend with them will be an hour you’re going to want to live again and again.
Speaking of hours well used, here are a few tips on how to use your time effectively and get everything you need to get done, done!
- Plan your day. What needs to get done today and can’t be put off until tomorrow? Create a realistic list of these things and go through them in order of importance.
- Plan your week. Envision yourself this time next week. What are some things that you want to see done by that time? Write them down.
- Plan your month. A month may seem like a long time but you only have twelve of them before the year is over! What needs to be done this month or needs to be done once a month?
- Plan your year. Some things require more time and that’s okay. What are the things you’d like to see completed by 11:59 on New Year’s Eve?
- Do the most important things first. This sounds so obvious, but most of us tend to do first the things that are easiest, most pleasant, or take the least amount of time. Doing what’s important first gives you wiggle room to complete the other tasks later!
- Learn to power nap. Preschoolers don’t value their opportunity to nap. What they don’t realize is, when they’re older, they’ll miss nap time! Learn to take 15-20 minute naps to boost your energy levels and stay more alert while you work. It’s also a great way to break up your day!
- It’s okay if you don’t get everything done. We spend so much of our time worrying about ticking every box on our check list. While it’s great to be productive and complete work, it’s even better to keep yourself in great mental health. If you’re feeling burnt out or exhausted, allow yourself time to unwind. Have a glass of wine and watch that trashy TV show all your friends are talking about. Keeping yourself healthy keeps your work healthy!
Now that you know what your personal Hidden Language is and you have a few tips for using your time effectively, you’re on your way to conquering the world! Imagine how great you’ll feel after your one on one coaching session!
Live With Power!